top of page

Wild Ox Circle

Public·2 members

Introduce Yourself

And Group Rules

It's great to meet new people. Use the comments section for this post to share a little about yourself.

I'll get us started.

My name is Seersha. I've lived in the North East since 2022.

I've always suffered from mental health problems (anxiety, depression, self-harm & suicide) and currently I'm in the process of undergoing diagnosis for neurodivergency.

I am Non-Binary (They/Them) and Gay and I am a human companion to my beautiful boy Buddy.

Group Rules ⬇️

Thought I would add this post as the group rules might be a little hard to find, so I've included them below to help make being part of this community a positive experience for everyone.

Be compassionate

At some time we have all been through a hard time. This group is a space to hold each other with compassion and kindness.

Respect one another

Everyone has a different point of view so feel free to respectfully disagree. Please be kind and courteous at all times.

Be respectful of others’ privacy

Being in this group depends on our trust of one another. Some discussions may be sensitive or contain sensitive information, so what’s said in the group should stay in the group.

No harassment of any kind

Bullying, targeting, or attacking a member of this group is not allowed and will not be tolerated.

Language

Profanity, use of sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or other discriminatory language will not be tolerated. This is a safe space for everyone.

Promoting unsafe practices

It's important to share what keeps us well, however posts about anything deemed unsafe for example suggestions about people declining medication for their health conditions will be deleted.

No sales or spam

No selling to or spamming other members is allowed in this group. Anyone who does so will be subject to immediate removal.

Consequences

1st Time: The issue will be discussed 2nd Time: You will be removed as a member and any membership cancelled

About

Welcome to the group! In this group I invite you to share yo...
bottom of page